Please note that the terms and condition set forth herein pertain to this website only and do not affect, alter or void any customer agreement that is created between 7P Beauty Supply and the individual customer.
1. Website Operation. This website is owned and operated by 7P Beauty Supply. We strive to provide you with prompt and accurate processing of requests for prescription fulfillment services as well as medical supplies. 7P Beauty Supply is not a pharmacy, however, we work closely with duly licensed pharmacies and distributors in many jurisdictions, including Canada and throughout the world, to expedite customer requests for medications at wholesale prices.
2. Legal and Medical Advice. Any information provided on the 7P Beauty Supply website should be used for information purposes only. The content we present on our website is accurate but has not been disclosed for legal or medical advice. Thus, it is not to be used for or as an alternative to seeking medical or legal advice. 7P Beauty Supply strongly suggests that you consult with a medical doctor for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment – information listed on our website should not be relied on for this purpose. Furthermore, we advise you to carefully read the labels and all information provided by the manufacturer and fulfilling pharmacy and before using any product.
3. Collection of Information. As outlined in our Privacy Agreement, in order to create an account with 7P Beauty Supply and successfully place orders, all customers are required to enter into a customer agreement which consists of personal and financial information. This information is to be used for the sole purpose of placing orders and will be safeguarded according to the terms outlined in the Privacy Agreement. In order for any customer agreement to be complete and active, you must agree to the terms of said Privacy Agreement as well.
4. Prohibited Transactions. The provision of information, products or services on our website does not constitute an offer to sell any such product or service, but indicates that such products or services are available for sale to appropriate patients through licensed pharmacies and dispensaries under agreement with 7P Beauty Supply. Said terms and conditions which are applicable to a product or service will be determined at the time of sale. 7P Beauty Supply reserves the right to deny a customer request for products or services, including where the advertising of the products or services or their notice for sale may be deemed to be unlawful. All customers who place orders through our website, fax service or telephone sales lines are responsible to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including without limitation import laws, regulations and restrictions in force in their jurisdiction.
5. User Names and Passwords. Each customer is responsible for the use of their established customer account, and to keep any username and password private and confidential. Usernames and passwords are not be shared with or used by any third party. Only the identified customer may access their customer account. Use of a username and password is sufficient evidence of identity to permit 7P Beauty Supply to collect certain information from you to process your request for products and/or services. Allowing a third party to access your account on your behalf violates the term of this agreement and can result in the cancellation of your account.
6. Limitations of Service. Although the 7P Beauty Supply website is available around the clock, products listed are subject to stock availability. We will not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, costs or otherwise if you are unable to access the website or experience any delay in the processing of any transaction for any reason.
7. Disclaimer. 7P Beauty Supply takes reasonable steps to protect the website and to be able to process your requests through your customer account, and/or through our toll-free telephone number and toll-free facsimile number. 7P Beauty Supply makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website, and without limitation, disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, and reliability. All risks associated with use of the website shall be bound by you exclusively.
Please note that 7P Beauty Supply will not be responsible or assume liability in any way, shape or form for damages which may arise from the use or inability to use the online catalog or website, due to service interruptions, computer system damages from website use.
8. Intellectual Property. All trade-marks and content of the website are used under license by 7P Beauty Supply and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner, in whole or in part.
10. Termination of Customer Account. 7P Beauty Supply reserves the right to terminate your customer account at anytime without notice according to the terms set forth herein.
11. Severability. Should any provision set forth in this website policy be determined to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and shall be severed from the balance of this document without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions, which remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Entire Agreement. This Website Use Policy constitutes a legally binding agreement with 7P Beauty Supply with respect to the matters dealt with herein.
13. Amendments. 7P Beauty Supply reserves the right to amend this Website Use Policy from time to time, and will provide notice of any amendments on its website it is the obligation of users of the website to review the Website Use Policy on an ongoing basis.
14. Age of Majority. In order to use the website and establish a customer account, all users must be of the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction and have the necessary licensing to purchase the products offered on this site.