- Sophisticated and vibrant, Amouage’s Dia Woman combines grassy hints with a spicy, floral base for an elegant day scent.
- Amouage (meaning ‘waves’ in Arabic) was created by His Royal Highness Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud al bu Said of Arabia in 1983. The house is now internationally acclaimed for its rare and precious fragrances.
- Dia is classified as an ‘extrait,’ one of the most concentrated forms of fragrance. Extraits contain at least 15% perfume oil and so last for an exceptionally long time on the skin
- Top notes: fig, cyclamen, bergamot, tarragon, sage and violet leaves
- Middle notes: bush peach blossom, rose oil, orange flower, peony and orris
- Base notes: white musk, frankincense, vanilla, heliotrope, cedarwood, sandalwood and gaiac wood